Chitika

Get Chitika | Premium

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Glitch Mob - Drink the Sea


1. Animus Vox 6:44
2. Bad Wings 6:40
3. How To Be Eaten By A Woman 6:00
4. A Dream Within A Dream 5:23
5. Fistful Of Silence 5:11
6. Between Two Points (feat. Swan) 5:35
7. We Swarm 5:54
8. Drive It Like You Stole It 5:56
9. Fortune Days 6:22
10. Starve The Ego, Feed The Soul 5:46

The freshman attempt by The Glitch Mob is in my opinion absolutely amazing, veering away from the wobbles and sub bass and simply creating awesome electronic music.  I was so happily surprised when i found this album I listened to it for probably 3 days strait and heard the entire album at least 10 times.  All I have to say about this album is that if you like anything else I've posted or enjoy fantastic electronic music then this CD is  for you.


18 comments:

  1. downloading it now... never actually heard of the band but i just read some decent reviews on google

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if it's my taste, but sounds pretty awesome. Gonna try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it already! Good thing we have the same taste

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just listened to it at my friend's house and I'm going to buy it as soon as I get some free spare time! It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet stuff you got here bro! I can recommend some good stuff to drink while you litsen to good music. Check out my latest post if you like white wines or dig a little back if you drink beer or liquor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll follow your blog and continue this if you do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the music you post in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Followed. Hope you check out my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta listen to it

    Thanks for the recomendation!

    ReplyDelete